We currently have a secretary in the Dean of Students Office that is a commissioned Notary Public. Brigham Young University consistently has those commissioned as Notary Public on campus that provide a free notary service to students, university faculty, and staff. Those in need of notary services are requested to bring the following items when they need a notarization:
• Document to be notarized (unsigned) please include all needed copies of the document
• Driver’s license or other state issued picture ID, such as a passport
Offices on campus are closed from 10:45 am to 12 noon on Tuesdays for devotional.
Observance of university dress and grooming standards are expected and required for service. Those requiring notary services may call ahead to ascertain if the notary is available. Occasionally the secretary may be engaged in other projects and temporarily unable to provide notary services.
Offices on campus offering notary services include:
- Vanessa Ocana (ISS) - 1351 WSC -- 801-422-2695
- Benefits Office - D240 ASB -- 801-422-4716
- Janet Fonoimoana - C101 BNSN -- 801-422-4845